3.10.2009

Gelatin Silver, Love!

I went to SHABI in Ebisu to watch a movie i was looking forward to.
The movie was directed by a great, energetic, famous photographer, Kazumi Kurigami.
(Last year i was really touched to read his interview in free papers "GOLDEN MINUTES" distributed widely in Tokyo Metro stations for a while. At that time, the papers were so popular that they were gone soon after being put on the shelf every time. Especially I liked his remark about portrait photo in the article in the final issue.)
As for the movie..., honestly i thought i expected too much...but i liked.
It was quite simple with few lines by actors and actresses.
So I often felt like watching photography and visually enjoyed the texture.
My favorite city, very familiar places for me, Yokohama is featured several times in the movie.
And, needless to say, I liked the theme song "LOVE LILA" by Yosui Inoue, a great singer.

0 件のコメント: