7.18.2008

a call

It started with a call two days ago.
The call was from an unkowing number, so i hesitated to answer the call for a moment.
But it ringed a bell suddenly.
My intuition was collect.
That was from a friend i really trusted and prouded of.
It's first time to talk directly with him since last October.

This spring he just changed his job in US, and now work for ......Lucasfilm!!!
Then, he, my ex-coworker has stayed Japan on job from this week as i was told in advance.
So, "STAR WARS CELEBRATION JAPAN" will be held in Makuhari from this Saturday to Monday.

On the call, I was asked to be a photographer in that event.

I was disappointed at the moment when i heard of the day he needed me to work because i had a plan to go on a trip to Nagasaki on the very same day......
I was mixed up very much with thinking of any way i could have for going both Makuhari and Nagasaki, but had to choose one.
Then I thought if i didn't accept his offer the chance to work with him in JP and of course US might never come again and i would regret.

And nextday, yesterday, finally i decided to accept the offer and cancell my reservation of trip...
(i was very very sorry for a friend who were going to trip with me...i couldn't find any words except for i'm sorry...)

Because I've been helped mentally by him many times, i really want to help this time when he needs me.
So I'm so glad to work with him again like before than the work itself and anything.
During limited 2 days, I'm gonna work with a responsibility as an official photographer of lucas film...!!
Yay!

( To tell the truth, i've not watched all the series of SW, i'm not so hot on the series, i generally love movie though...
While some of my friends really love SW!!
One of the girls is a totally mania, she even decolates the figures in her place and collects many goods! Of course she's going to Makuhari tomorrow and very excited already.
I have to tell her of this shooting work, and i'm gonna give her photos if i take nice shots!
Now i'm thinking if i should watch the movies completely...! :b )

By the way, i encountered an interesting scene when i walked around in SF downtown during my stay last October.
I thought that was kind of good sign of his later change of job to the company and this opportunity of my shooting... :)


0 件のコメント: